We Protect Your Rights After An Arrest On Drug Charges
Florida state attorneys are notoriously tough on prosecuting drug-related criminal offenses. For many law enforcement officials, prosecutors and even the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), cracking down on serious drug crimes can help put a stop to other serious offenses or felonious crimes. Unfortunately, some overreaching practices may lead to erroneous arrests or even wrongful convictions.
If you find yourself on the other side of a drug crime arrest, do not wait another moment to speak with an experienced and qualified criminal defense attorney. At Thomas G. Fallis, P.A., in Jacksonville, we are committed to taking swift action on behalf of the criminally accused. Our criminal defense lawyers can explain your rights and options at this time.
What you receive as our client:
- More than 50 combined years of defense experience
- A father-son duo that gives you two attorneys for the price of one
- Nonjudgmental legal counsel that is focused on results
- Client-focused service based on your needs and interests
- A risk-free and obligation-free case consultation
- A firm known for exceptional service and successful results
How Thomas G. Fallis, P.A., Can Help You
We understand that many of our clients are first-time, nonviolent offenders who may not even understand what is involved in the criminal justice system. In other instances, we understand that our clients may be facing another real issue: Drug dependency.
Rather than allowing prosecutors to penalize you with the full force of the justice system, we will make sure your side of the story is heard. From obtaining a complete dismissal when possible to seeking a sentencing alternative to help you avoid a criminal conviction, we will pursue the best possible outcome in your situation. We focus more on your unique needs and goals rather than treating you as just another case number.
We have experience with all drug-related offenses, including but not limited to:
- Possession of controlled substances or drug paraphernalia — representing both adult and juvenile offenders
- Trafficking and distribution of narcotics and controlled substances
- Conspiracy to traffic in narcotics and controlled substances — both state and federal charges
- Armed trafficking and distribution of narcotics and controlled substances
- Possession with intent to sell
- Property seizure or forfeiture
- Doctor shopping
We defend against all types of drug charges involving marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs and other narcotics. No matter what your case involves, we are prepared to fight hard to protect your rights and interests. Your side of the story matters, and we will work tirelessly to make sure your story is heard in court.
Were you wrongfully accused? Our lawyers can help you appeal your conviction if you believe you were wrongfully convicted of a drug crime.
Talk To Our Defense Team. We're Ready To Help!
If you're facing drug charges, don't hesitate to call our firm, Thomas G. Fallis, P.A. There is a certain urgency with drug crimes cases our attorneys take to heart.
If you'd like to schedule a risk-free, no-obligation consultation with a lawyer at our Jacksonville office, call 904-356-6440 or send us a message.