Florida State Attorneys are notoriously tough on prosecuting drug-related criminal offenses. For many law enforcement officials, prosecutors, and even the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), cracking down on serious drug crimes can help put a stop to other serious offenses or felonious crimes. Unfortunately, some overreaching practices may lead to erroneous arrests or even wrongful convictions.
If you find yourself on the other side of a drug crime arrest, do not wait another moment to speak with an experienced and qualified Jacksonville drug crime attorney. At Thomas G. Fallis, P.A., we are committed to taking swift action on behalf of the criminally accused. Our Jacksonville criminal defense lawyers can explain your rights and options at this time.
- What you receive as our client:
- Over 50 years of proven criminal defense experience
- Non-judgmental legal counsel that is focused on results
- Client-focused service based on your needs and interests
- Risk-free and no-obligation case consultation
Our Jacksonville drug crime defense firm is ready to help you! Call us at (904) 637-4388 today to discuss your case confidentially. We would be happy to determine which options are available to you.
How Thomas G. Fallis, P.A. Can Help You
We understand that many of our clients are first-time, non-violent offenders who may not even understand what is involved in the criminal justice system. In other instances, we understand that our clients may be facing another real issue: drug dependency.
Rather than allowing prosecutors to penalize you with the full force of the justice system, we make sure your side of the story is heard. From obtaining a complete dismissal when possible to seeking a sentencing alternative to help you avoid a criminal conviction, we pursue the best possible outcome in your situation. We focus more on your unique needs and goals rather than treating you as just another case number.
- We have experience with all drug-related offenses, including, but not limited to:
- Possession of controlled substances or drug paraphernalia
- Trafficking and distribution of narcotics and controlled substances
- Conspiracy to traffic in narcotics and controlled substances
- Armed trafficking and distribution of narcotics and controlled substances
- Possession with intent to sell
- Property seizure or forfeiture
- Doctor shopping
We defend against all types of drug charges involving marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs, and other narcotics. No matter what your case involves, we are prepared to fight hard to protect your rights and interests. Your side of the story matters and we work tirelessly to make sure your story is heard in court.