At Thomas G. Fallis, P.A., we understand just how overwhelming the criminal justice system can be. Criminal charges can be life-changing for anyone, regardless if you are facing a first-time offense or have been charged with multiple offenses. No matter your current circumstance, and no matter your charges, our Jacksonville criminal defense lawyers never judge your situation. We focus on delivering practical solutions and effective defense strategies that allow you to move forward with your life.
Our Experience Is Your Best Ally. Choose Thomas G. Fallis, P.A.
At Thomas G. Fallis, P.A., our lawyers are devoted to pursuing results that allow you to keep your slate clean, whenever possible. Because we take a results-oriented approach to legal representation, we remain focused on reducing, acquitting, or completely dismissing the charges against you.
- Why choose our firm to represent you?
- Over 50 years of combined legal experience
- Regularly featured in local and national media outlets
- Retained regularly on high-profile cases
- Highly recommended by clients and colleagues
Our firm is committed to providing clients with the best possible legal representation during their time of need. Our Jacksonville criminal defense lawyers handle every case with the utmost respect and confidentiality. To discuss your case, call us at (904) 637-4388 today.
We Have Experience in All Types of Cases
- Murder (manslaughter, homicide, and other death penalty cases)
- Drug crimes (such as possession, trafficking, sales, and more)
- Weapons charges (such as unlawful possession)
- Violent crimes (such as assault, battery, and robbery)
- Property crimes (including fraud, shoplifting, and theft)
- Traffic and Driving Offenses (tickets, speeding, reckless driving)
- DUI (first-offense, felony, field sobriety tests, DUI manslaughter)
- Domestic violence (such as child abuse, or domestic battery)
- Federal charges (RICO, money laundering, and white collar crimes)
We provide effective defense for all types of criminal charges, misdemeanors, and felonies. Our Jacksonville criminal defense lawyers can also handle other types of cases, including, but not limited to, the following: probation violations, juvenile offenses, appeals, post-conviction relief, and stand your ground cases.
Proud Members of the Following Organizations:
Our Experience. Your Allies.
We are proud to have an incredibly solid reputation in the local community. People turn to our team for good reason: we are tireless advocates who use decades of combined experience to help defend clients from serious criminal charges. Let us help you, too.